I’ve been playing gunner since the dual gunner release/Steam launch event in 2015. What initially attracted me to gunner was that I thought using a type of weapon familiar to someone with a shooter and platformer background would help me better settle in to the high fantasy setting of the game. Buying tera gold on the U4GM marketplace will not only save you time and energy but you will get more time to actually play the game.
- Complete Storyline Quest (red ! quests)
- Grind Devan mobs (Crescentia)
- Complete Bastion of Lok (5-man Dungeon) as a 5-man party
- Recommended: Kill Basilisk BAMs near Bastion of Lok entrance.
- Complete Sinestral Manor (5-man Dungeon) as a 5-man party
- Recommended: Kill Fimbrilisk and Ovolith BAMs near Sinestral Manor entrance.
- Recommended: Kill only beginning mobs in Saravash’s Ascent (5-man Dungeon) as a solo party
- Complete Saravash’s Ascent (5-man Dungeon) as a 5-man party
- Kill Juggernauts BAMs in Azrael’s Labyrinth
- Kill Desert Fire Mobs near Camp Marrakeen by Tulufan
- Complete Cultists’ Refuge (5-man Dungeon) as a 5-man party
- Complete story line quest (red ! quests) near Essenia
- Recommended: Kill Desert Lightning Kumases near Aurum Road (Tulufan)
- Level(41-43) Recommended: Kill Patient Lithikumas (Tralion) to gather Avatar Relics (Press H)
- Recommended: Kill Onyx Hydrath at Tempest Reach (Acarum)
- Complete Golden Labyrinth (5-man dungeon) as a 5-man party
- Recommended: Complete Saleron’s Sky Garden (5-man dungeon) as a 5-man party
- Do Vanguard BAM quests
- Continue killing Devans
- Complete story line quest (red ! quests)
- Recommended: Complete Ebon Tower (5-man dungeon) as a 5-man party.
- Kill Mugato mobs at Pathfinder Post
- Fastest: If you have a geared level 65 friend, party together and kill Ruin Guardians (Level 63 BAMs)
- Queue for Macellarius Catacombs (5-man Dungeon) while questing (Level 63+)
- Fastest: If you have a level 65 friend, party together and run the Macellarius Catacombs dungeon together
- Congratulations! What now?
First let’s go over the gear that you would want to aim for to avoid any confusion in later information.
- When doing PvE content on Gunner the optimal stats you can get are the following:
- Top Line: Increases damage by 9.3% when attacking enraged monsters.
- Increases damage by 9.3% when attacking enraged monsters.
- Increases damage by 6.9% when attacking from behind.
- Increases damage by 6%.
- Fourth Line: Decreases skill cooldowns by 7.2%
- If the weapon only has 3 lines on the bottom (which is the case for Guardian and Twistshard Weapons), only take Damage Increase stats. Cooldown Reduction stat should be taken for 4th line.
- Top line: Decreases cooldown of Replenishment by 15%.
- Decreases damage from enraged monsters by 10%.
- Decreases damage taken by 6%.
- Decreases damage taken from frontal attacks by 6.9%.
- Fourth line: Raises max HP by 8%.
- If the armor only has 3 lines on the bottom (which is the case for Guardian and Twistshard Armors), only take Damage Decrease stats. Maximum hp stat should be taken for 4th line.
- Increases Power by 5.
- Increases Crit Factor by 9.
- Increases Attack Speed by 2.25%
- These are your typical DPS Glove rolls. Every single DPS class uses these.
- Increases Endurance by 4.
- Increases Movement Speed by 6%.
- Replenishes 2% of total MP every 5 seconds.
- These are your typical Boots rolls. Every single class uses these. https://www.u4gm.com/tera-gold